Adding a new class the easy way
This guide will take you through the easy way for adding a new class to Rodocodo. It automatically generates easy-to-remember usernames and passwords for your students. If you want to add multiple classes then you should follow the setting up multiple classes guide.
Adding a new class
- Log in at https://www.rodocodo.com/admin
- Go to the Classes page.
- Click on the New Class button.
- Enter your class name. For example Gryffindor.
- Enter your class year group. For example Year 3.
- Select the course. Read this guide for choosing the appropriate course for your class. It’s not as simple as the Year 4 class should do the Year 4 course.
- Add your students. The format should be firstname, lastname. For example Hermione,Granger.
The completed form should look like this:
- Click on the Create student accounts button.
Your class should be created and your students can login at https://game.rodocodo.com and start using the system.
If you have any problems creating your class please get in touch with us at [email protected], and we’ll be happy to help.